IAQ Basic Training
This course is intended to be an introduction to Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) for all HVAC professionals. Anyone who sells, installs or services HVAC equipment will benefit from this training. A basic understanding of IAQ will help individuals identify and find solutions for problems that arise due to poor indoor air quality whether it is in the workplace or at home. Sign up here
- IAQ related facts will be presented to define and put context on air quality.
- There will be a discussion and review of health problems experienced due to poor indoor air quality.
- Indoor pollutants will be identified and discussed along with the sources of contaminants.
- Targeted groups of people who suffer from poor IAQ will be identified along with typical symptoms and complaints they experience.
- Optimum indoor air parameters will be defined and reviewed.
- Strategy in identification of problems within a home or business and suggestions for addressing those problems will be discussed.
- Treatment strategies for various IAQ problems will be reviewed including a discussion on equipment and devices that will help improve indoor air.
If you have the North American Technician Excellence certification (NATE), this course will earn one (1) Continuing Education Hour (CEH).
All skill levels are welcome.Register Today