Rob co-hosted an IAQ webinar with Clean Comfort’s product manager, Jonathan Cramer. Here, we explore our comprehensive 2022 clean air strategy contractors should be sharing with customers. You’ll learn more about the different IAQ pollutants that affect our health and Clean Comfort’s solutions. After watching the video, you’ll understand how to define, educate, sell, and promote IAQ to your homeowners.
What Negatively Affects Our Indoor Air
Whatever is going on outside, affects our indoor air. Wildfires, emissions, and fireworks all negatively affect the air we breathe indoors. However, the indoor air spaces where we spend over 90% of our lives, can be 2-5 times for polluted than outdoor air. In some cases, it can be 100 times worse.
People who suffer from allergies and asthma are most affected by indoor air pollutants. As a result, it’s especially important to have contractors, like you, to help them breathe cleaner, fresher air. Every home and the occupant of that home is different. As a result, you’ll need to assess the home to identify what your 2022 clean air strategy should be for them.
Eliminate IAQ Pollutants with a Clean Air Strategy
There are a variety of clean air strategies to reduce IAQ pollutants and improve your client’s IAQ. We cover these in detail over the course of the webinar. They include:
- Source control – UVC germicidal ultraviolet lamps
- Mechanical ventilation – ERV and HRV
- Filtration – MERV 11 or higher, or HEPA for hospital-grade filtration
- Purification – to handle germs, odors, and particulates
- Humidity control – maintain a healthy 40-60% RH
Your Clean Air Strategy Product Line
Clean Comfort Indoor Air Essentials is under the Goodman Manufacturing umbrella. As a result, their IAQ solutions are all aftermarket and retrofitted to work seamlessly with any Goodman, Carrier, Trane, Daiken, and Amana equipment. Here’s a summary of their product line we cover in this 2022 clean air strategy webinar:
- Filtration – HEPA, electronic air cleaners, media air cleaners, and replacement filters and upgrades
- Humidification – evaporative and steam options
- Purification – coil and air solutions
- Ventilation – ERV and HRV options
- Zoning – Economy and bypass-less solutions
In this video, we deep dive into how they each of these products work to improve IAQ. After that, we cover some of fun technical aspects to these solutions. Then, we explain how to install each and every one of them. It’s much easier than you think.