New or emerging HVAC manufacturers are facing an efficiency crisis. Prices for materials are 80% higher than they were last year. Additionally, consumer demand is not slowing down.
If you’re a business owner in the HVAC industry, you may be wondering how working with a national manufacturers’ representative agency can help boost your efficiency. After all, wouldn’t it make more sense to work with multiple agencies, each specializing in a different region?
The truth is, while there are benefits to working with multiple agencies, there are also several advantages to working with a national agency that can help you increase your efficiency and save you time and money in the long run. Here’s a look at three of those advantages.
1. Access a larger pool of quality sales representatives. When you work with a national manufacturers’ rep agency, you’ll have access to a much larger pool of representatives than you would if you worked with multiple agencies. This gives you the ability to scale faster and focus on the things you are best at.
2. Save time and money on training and onboarding. If you work with multiple agencies, you’ll need to train and onboard each new representative that comes on board. Working with a national agency will allow you to streamline this process by having one point of contact for training and onboarding rather than having to manage multiple agencies.
3. You’ll be able to tap into a larger network of resources. A national manufacturers’ representative agency will also have a larger network of resources available to help you grow your business. This includes access to market research, sales data, industry news, and more. Having this information at your fingertips will:
- help you make informed decisions about your business
- allows you to quickly adapt to changes in the market
As you can see, there are several advantages to working with a national manufacturers’ representative agency instead of multiple agencies. If you’re looking for ways to boost your HVAC manufacturers’ efficiency and save time and money, working with a national agency is the way to go.
Since we’re on the subject… KGG Consulting IS a national HVAC sales rep agency. We know what it takes to grow your business, and we’re ready to help you succeed. Contact us today ➔